A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!
SHIT YEAH THIS IS IMPORTANT SO SPREAD THE WORD PLEASE
Holy fear mongering batman!
now you know how people with glasses see.
WOAH is this how it really is?
YES THIS IS VERY ACCURATE
when someone takes off your glasses and asks HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP HAHA. yeah. now you understand. you aren’t blind without glasses, you’re just a little out of focus.
laughing cause this is normal for me